Our client provides educational and motivational outreach services to more than 2 million students nationwide each year. With more than 20 years of industry leading service, this successful company has an extensive reference list that includes the President of the United States! You can be a part of their mission to help kids become champions.
The ideal candidate will be able to…
- Be comfortable on the phone, maintaining a high outbound call volume
- Build relationships across all levels at schools
- Manage event calendar and scheduling
- Effectively communicate with and assist customers
Advantages of working here…
- Competitive hourly pay + three levels of bonus tiers
- Health benefits including medical and vision
- 401K plan and life insurance
- Excellent training provided
Are you qualified?
- 1+ years of experience in sales or customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Successful track record in sales
- Self-starter with organization and prioritization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience with CRM software a plus
Take this chance to make a difference in a child’s life and to grow within a positive and inspirational company!