For over 50+ years, our client has succeeded in providing HVAC maintenance services to facilities with an emphasis on service and an unbeatable guarantee. This organization focuses on inclusive remedies that reduce operating costs, extend equipment life, and maximize comfort. The benefits of well-maintained equipment also include a decreased environmental impact. Due to their quality of service and a rich market, our client is adding a Sales Representative to their profitable crew.
The Account Manager will take care of 100+ current accounts. In this role, you will make on-site visits and inspect your clients’ current systems and make recommendations on improvements as well as upgrades. The motivated candidate will enjoy impressive commissions while enjoying the unparalleled benefits this employer offers.
Qualifications of the Project Sales Representative:
- 2+ years’ HVAC technician or Sales Rep experience required!
- Must have technical HVAC knowledge!
- Professional image and communication skills
- Able to work with accounts from Olympia to Lacey
- Committed to ethical business practices
Compensation for the Project Sales Representative:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- 401K plan
- 100% company-paid health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Monthly car allowance