Calling all professionals! Our client currently has an excellent Group Account Manager position open that not only offers amazing career growth potential, but also offers a supportive and fun work environment. Our client is in the health insurance industry and has been experiencing steady growth since their founding nearly a decade ago.
As a Group Account Manager for this team, you will manage your own book of accounts and be the main touchpoint for your clients within these accounts. Your duties will include overseeing administration for new business and renewals, providing information and guidance to clients about insurance coverage needs, preparing and managing the request for proposals, and providing top notch customer service via phone and emails. If you are a problem-solver and want to have fun at work every day, contact us today to apply!
Qualifications of the Account Manager:
- 3+ years’ work experience required!
- Must have previous experience with insurance industry!
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone presence
Compensation for the Account Manager:
- Excellent compensation DOE (up to $24/hour) + bonus opportunities
- 100% company-paid health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Generous vacation and sick leave pay
- Company-issued cell phone