Our client is currently conducting interviews for an Account Representative. This firm is with an award-winning national provider of retirement programs for businesses. With over 50 years of experience in the investment industry, our well-established client is a leading provider of innovative employee benefit and personal finance services. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a profitable firm consistently ranked as one of the strongest and most respected companies in its industry by the top three financial rating services.
As the Account Representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling retirement plans to organizations in Washington. Your excellent communication and presentation skills will come in hand for this role as you will be performing presentations on various retirement plans to your potential clients. This position provides great room for growth in a forward-thinking and client-driven environment. Apply today if you are excited about teaming with a successful company while receiving great perks!
Qualifications of the Account Representative:
- 2+ years experience in financial service or equivalent sales experience
- Series 6/63 or 7/66 license required!
- Successful history of landing new business
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel throughout WA State
Compensation for the Account Representative:
- Excellent base salary with first year on target at $75K!
- Top reps earn over $100K!!
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental coverage
- 401K with match and pension
- Company car for work and personal use!