Our client is one of the largest construction equipment companies in the United States. In business for over 20 years, this company continues to grow and has a new opening for a Branch Manager! This company has a great track record for employee tenure – you can look forward to running a profitable location with lots of potential to grow.
As a Branch Manager with our client, you will be leading a team of Sales Representatives, drivers, and mechanics, as well as be responsible for all sales and operations at your branch. Your duties will include reviewing contracts, assess, modify, and improve sales plans, handle various reporting, and carrying out supervisory responsibilities for your team. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a fast-paced role at an exceptional company – apply today!
- 3+ years’ previous B2B sales or management experience required!
- Strong background in Operations is a must!
- Must be sales and growth-focused with a stable work history
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong base salary with profit sharing and bonuses!
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-issued truck, iPhone, and iPad