With over sixty years of success in business, our client is a global technology solutions provider – they provide enterprise cloud services and network infrastructure and security services to optimize the IT environments for their customers. Named in the top thirty by Fortune Global 500, this organization continues to remain on the right track! This communications leader is rapidly expanding and building additional teams. This is your opportunity to join an amazing organization!
As the Client Services Manager, you will focus on meeting and exceeding monthly quotas by growing revenue from an existing book of accounts throughout your territory. You will have the opportunity to make onsite presentations as well and once the new products and services have been purchased, you will assist your client in implementation. To ensure customers are contacted in the appropriate timeframe, you will track and manage connections made. This is a great chance to serve in an important and integral role in a fun and technically savvy culture!
Qualifications of the Client Services Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or account management required!
- Ties to the tech or telecom industry a huge plus!
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and SharePoint
- Must be detail-oriented and talented at building relationships
- Must have a reasonable commute to Redmond!
Compensation for the Client Services Manager:
- Strong base salary up to $60K, with first year OTE up to $150K!
- Generous health benefits include medical, dental, and vision
- Lap top and cell phone
- 401K with match!
- Fun and exciting office culture