Our client is a world-wide distributor and exporter of aviation components. Their business focuses on providing aerospace procurement and services for an international customer base. This is your chance to be part of an interesting global network of distributorships and relationships!
As they are looking to add to their team, they are hiring for a Contracts Assistant. You will provide administrative support including liaison between vendors and clients and bookkeeping in a small, quiet local office. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be hands on with the actual products. The winning candidate will receive shipments, ensure order accuracy, and prepare for export around the globe!
- 1+ years’ professional work experience required!
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- Must be a hard-working self-starter
- Confident phone presence and communication skills
- Experience in the industrial/aerospace industry a big plus!
- Base salary up to $45K DOE
- Bonus opportunities!
- Generous vacation and holiday pay!
- Monthly stipend for health benefits