Our client is a well-known industrial distributor of piping, valves, fittings and more. Sold to a wide variety of complex clients across verticals such as biomedical, food processing, manufacturing and construction companies, it is hard not to find an industry without a need for their products!
Advantages of working here…
- Competitive pay based on experience with liberal and generous reviews
- Health benefits and 401K plan
- Vacation package
- Good deal of room to grow into various responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be able to…
- Be a positive front line customer service rock star with 2+ years’ of experience
- Quickly engage and become part of company operations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible and a team player
- Live within reasonable commuting distance - 10+- miles to an Eastside location near Totem Lake
Are you qualified?
- Above average customer service skills with a desire to join a great company!
- Mechanically-inclined and like to deal with “stuff”
- Friendly and enjoy a good team
- Able to make decisions quickly
If you truly enjoy helping customers in a cohesive environment, our client would like to meet with you!