Our client is a well-known and long-standing manufacturer of dental products in the United States. With over 50 years of success in business, they continue to be an innovative market leader and are dedicated to developing continuing education programs and advancements designed to enhance and expand the knowledge of various systems and appliances.
This popular company is currently seeking to add a Sales Representative to their team. As a Sales Representative, you will plan, coordinate, and execute all sales and marketing functions for your designated territory, and serve as a liaison between our client and their customers to provide the best possible representation of their products, services, and systems. You will also be managing seminars, conventions, and regional meetings. Enjoy all the perks of being with a well-established organization while still working from home!
- MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE PUGET SOUND AREA! No out-of-state applicants please!
- Bachelor’s degree & 2+ years’ B2B sales experience required
- Must possess a high degree of self-motivation, organization, planning, communication, and sales skills
- Clean driving record and able to rent vehicles
- Ability to travel 6 nights per month
- Professional image and communication style
- Excellent base salary + commissions, with first year OTE up to $85K!
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
- Reimbursed cell phone, expense account, gas card, and car allowance
- Home office set up funds provided