Do you have the desire to work for a company that is known globally for their products? Do you have a passion for building and fostering relationships? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is known globally for their leadership development and training products and has received multiple awards for growth in addition to being a remarkable organization to work with. They boast quite the impressive client list, including Walmart and The Coca Cola Company!
This company is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for all human resource duties. Your duties will include recruiting and hiring, supporting employee engagement, maintaining employee benefits programs, data management, employee payroll, and more! The ideal candidate has previous experience with a company that has opened up offices in other states and countries, demonstrated growth and leadership, and has supported a culture and team that has doubled in revenue. This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning company and with amazing people, so apply today!
- 5+ years’ HR experience required!
- Must have experience with benefits administration and compliance!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Demonstrated the ability to build trust and credibility between HR and Executive Team
- Excellent base salary and bonus!
- 100% paid health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited PTO!
- Casual and fun office environment with flexible hours