For nearly a decade, our client has been providing services to large, diverse international manufacturers and producers. Our client revolutionizes the way these orgs go to market! We need drivers who want to help drive growth, insight, and simplicity within the company. Our client has been able to find great success due to their industry-leading talent, phenomenal business practices, and cutting-edge technology. Pair that with their commitment to developing strong, trusting relationships with their clients and you have a winning combination!
This unique company is currently seeking a sharp Staff Accountant to join their team! In this role, your focus will be on working with a book of business, posting cash for the day for specific clients, processing customer payments and preparing invoices, and other accounting duties such as A/R, A/P, and budgeting. This role offers tremendous learning and growth opportunities, so if you have a passion for numbers and succeeding, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required!
- 0 – 2 Years’ of professional or intern accounting experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Must be team-oriented and entrepreneurial
- Base salary DOE + bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO and 401K
- Monthly commute allowance