Our client is part of the nation’s #1 market segment leader! They are currently seeking an Escrow Officer to direct and perform a variety of duties involving the preparation and closing of an escrow transaction. You’d be joining a dynamic team that provides exceptional service to the real estate services industry!
In the Escrow Officer role, you will manage the complete escrow transaction through research, expert knowledge, and consultations with the parties involved. Your duties will include accurately completing and calculating costs associated with the transaction, transmitting disbursements, controlling the process of necessary legal documents and agreements, and managing a profitable escrow desk. If your desire is to work for a Fortune 500 company that offers top notch growth and benefits, this could be a great fit for you!
Qualifications for the Escrow Officer:
- Escrow license required!
- Previous book of lenders or realtor’s a huge plus!
- Professional image and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation for the Escrow Officer:
- Phenomenal base salary + bonus incentive programs
- First year OTE up to $90K!
- Full comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K and ESOP
- Well develop career path