Calling all administrative professionals! Our client currently has an excellent Executive Assistant position open that not only offers amazing career growth potential, but also offers a supportive and fun work environment. Our client is in the health insurance industry and has been experiencing steady growth since their founding nearly a decade ago.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be working closely with the company’s owner as you provide your administrative and organizational expertise. Your responsibilities will include helping manage everyday correspondence via emails and phone calls, putting together presentations and reports, assisting with Medicare inquiries, and setting appointments. If you love to work in a fast-paced environment and like to stay busy, this could be a great fit for you!
- 3+ years’ previous administrative experience required!
- Must have strong proficiency in MS Excel!
- Previous experience in the insurance industry a huge plus!
- Must have a reasonable commute to Seattle office
- Phenomenal communication and organizational skills
- Must possess a take-charge attitude with excellent attendance
- Competitive compensation up to $25/hour DOE
- Bonus opportunities!
- 100%-paid health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Excellent training provided
- Fun office culture with company lunches and annual trips!