Our client is a well-recognized medical equipment and supply manufacturer known for superior, effective products that improve patient healing. Equally well-known for their fresh new approach to customer service, our client extends their philosophy to their internal culture. Now is your opportunity to become an integral and vital part of a reputable and successful team that bands together to help people!
As part of their growth, this company is currently seeking a sharp Executive Assistant to provide full executive and administrative support for the President of the company. You will be in charge of a wide range of activities including scheduling, document management, reporting, meeting planning, special projects, and providing excellent assistance every day. This is a fast-paced position that will keep you busy and your strong organizational skills and take-charge attitude will come in handy here. If you enjoy wearing many hats, apply today!
- 5+ (ideally 10+) years’ administrative support experience!
- Must have advanced knowledge with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in healthcare or medical device industry a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Bachelors degree a plus
- Phenomenal compensation depending on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with employer match
- Generous holiday and vacation pay
This is an essential industry with a company that makes a difference every day!