We are currently working with a phenomenal manufacturer and expanding retailer based in the Seattle area! Our client is currently growing and expanding their brand. Due to the growth, they are currently seeking an Executive Chef to add to their team. As this brand expands along the West Coast, this Executive Chef will ensure product consistency and quality along the way.
As an Executive Chef, you will be in charge of managing the production team and will be working alongside your management team and kitchen staff on a regular basis. Your duties will include research and product development, all production, quality assurance, inventory and ordering management, maintaining financial stability of food costs, and more! If you enjoy wearing multiple hats, are self-driven and motivated, and most importantly, LOVE FOOD, this is an excellent opportunity. If your desire is to work for a fun and growing company, apply today!
Qualifications for the Executive Chef:
- 5+ years’ experience in food production required!
- An understanding of supply chain and inventory
- Previous research & development for new product development experience a huge plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Creativity in the food industry
Compensation for the Executive Chef:
- Excellent salary up to $90K depending on experience
- Comprehensive medical health benefits
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and family leave