For over 30 years, our client has grown to be one of the Pacific Northwest’s top wholesalers and growers of high quality plants. Their impressive nursery spans nearly 50 acres, with approximately 1/3 in green houses. This organization offers thousands of varieties of plants and is second to none for their level of service.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, hands-on role and enjoy wearing many hats, we may have just the job for you! Our client is currently hiring a Facilities Manager to be the Jack/Jill-of-all-trades. You will have full responsibility of all maintenance and repairs for the entire facility. Your duties will include performing repairs as needed and maintaining records for scheduled or routine maintenance on irrigation, vehicles/equipment, ventilation, and more when needed. This is a full-time, year-round position, so if you are looking for a role that will keep you busy, apply today!
- Previous experience in maintenance required!
- Excellent troubleshooting experience and mechanical skills
- Electrical and plumbing proficient
- Solid vehicle maintenance and repair knowledge
- Excellent base salary DOE
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- 401K & PTO