Our client is a leading manufacturer in the textiles industry with over 37,000 employees in 70+ countries. Since entering the U.S. market in 1960, our client’s American business has grown and diversified exponentially. Their customers include Nike, Columbia Sportswear, US Special Forces, Patagonia, and NASA. With an already noteworthy client list, this organization continues to succeed and is now expanding their team with a Global Account Executive.
As a Global Account Executive, you will play a critical support role as the liaison between the company and a group of large accounts. You will assist in the development of new apparel products that companies like Nike are releasing. This is a position where you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and shine!
- 2 – 10 years’ previous sales experience required!
- Comfortable with up to 60% air travel
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel! PowerPoint a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with overseas clients a bonus!
- Excellent base salary plus annual bonuses!
- Phenomenal health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K with a generous match
- Corporate training
- Career growth position!