Our client is a leading manufacturer in the textiles industry with over 37,000 employees in 70+ countries. Since entering the U.S. market in 1960, our client’s American business has grown and diversified.
As the Global Marketing Coordinator, you will further the marketing initiatives in a variety of industries, including apparel, safety, government/military, automotive, medical industries and more! You will research prospective clients and markets, and then compile information for strategic planning. Management of meetings, tradeshows and travel arrangements will also be an important function. You will screen inbound contact and forward to the appropriate person as well as provide general office support. If you are looking for a fun, integral role that will ensure your days are fulfilling and diverse, apply today!
Qualifications of the Global Marketing Coordinator:
- 1+ years administrative experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Sales support aptitude or experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Compensation for the Global Marketing Coordinator:
- Strong salary based on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits include medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
- Great career path at an industry-leading company