Our client is a well-established Washington-based company. They are a food manufacturer with customers in many countries around the world. The key is they deliver great taste, consistent quality and value to their customers, and offer a family-oriented and fun work environment for their employees!
This specialty company is currently seeking an HR Manager for their team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. Your tasks will include payroll, benefits administration, employee relations and training, performance management, recruiting, and more. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to wear many different hats during your work day, apply today!
- 1+ years’ of HR experience required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Payroll experience a huge plus!
- Recruiting and hiring experience
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and able to work independently
- Upbeat, positive attitude and can embrace an open-door policy
- Strong base salary + bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Fun, family-oriented environment with team lunches!