For nearly a decade, our client has been providing services to large, diverse international manufacturers and producers. Our client revolutionizes the way these orgs go to market! We need drivers who want to help drive growth, insight, and simplicity within the company. Our client has been able to find great success due to their industry-leading talent, phenomenal business practices, and cutting-edge technology. Pair that with their commitment to developing strong, trusting relationships with their clients and you have a winning combination!
This company is currently seeking an experienced leader to manage a team of Inside Sales Reps and be responsible for the financial performance of the team. You will also be responsible for managing the entire customer experience including processing customer orders, collecting payments, and coordinating order logistics. Your duties will also include business development, expanding company revenue, and establishing new customer relationships. If you are a natural-born leader and enjoy wearing many hats in your job, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- Degree in STEM disciplines or Business a huge plus!
- Must have 2+ years’ of leadership/management experience managing Sales Reps
- Solid negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in customer management
- Strong base salary + bonuses
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- PTO, 401K, & commuter allowances
- Stock options!