Our London-based client is an industry leader in B2B marketing and is growing their Seattle office. They are relied on by many companies to be the provider and deliverer of integrated marketing platforms that really make a difference to their clients’ business results. Their clients include Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and more. This is a great opportunity to work at a leading organization with over a decade of marketing expertise!
Our client is currently seeking a highly-motivated individual to be their Inside Sales Specialist to add to their growing team. This is a wonderful opportunity to put your creative and problem-solving talents to good use. You will be responsible for generating leads and appointments, as well as delivering high-quality sales opportunities, for clients. They are looking for a master of consultative sales who has the ability to get the best outcome from every conversation in order to boost sales. You will develop an understanding of the organizational structure in target businesses through researching and profiling techniques. You will be our client’s go-to person for progress on their accounts. It’s your responsibility to ensure they are provided regular updates, including insights you gather through your outbound activity.
- 1+ year (ideally 3+ years’) IT sales experience required!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and phone presence
- Self-managed – able to plan and manage your own time
- A strong passion for the IT industry
- Very solid base salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive health benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance
- Excellent PTO package!
- Enjoy team breakfasts and lunches