Our client is a $3 billion international distributor boasting over 25,000 products and over 4,000 employees. These products include office supplies, packaging, and industrial solutions for every type of company. This organization has doubled their sales in the last five years and they are now hiring a Sales Representative to continue this amazing momentum and call on existing clients and manage and grow these accounts!
The Sales Representative will use their knowledge of the Puget Sound area to their advantage leveraging existing accounts to deepen relationships and expand the client base. In your dedicated territory, you will perform prospect visits and ensure your accounts’ needs are addressed. In a fast paced industry with a high quality company, the Sales Representative will have room to grow and succeed!
Qualifications of the Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- 2+ years’ previous sales experience required!
- Must be able to pass a driving & drug test
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in MS Office programs a huge plus!
- Comfortable working from a home office
Compensation for the Sales Representative:
- Excellent base salary up to $80K depending on experience
- Profit Sharing Bonus opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous vacation and holiday pay
- Monthly car, phone, and internet allowances
- Matching 401K