Make a key career move today! Our client is America's premier distributor of specialty products serving discerning customers in their industry. Stocking one of the most comprehensive inventories in North America of quality products, the location we are hiring for manages its own state-of-the-art warehouse and utilizes leading edge business practices and technologies to maximize customer service. They provide a complete product management service that identifies the customer’s product needs, sources the product, secures the supply, inventories it, and delivers on time. Our client has earned a reputation for providing the highest level of customer service by adding value to their customer's business.
You will learn this business from the ground up then follow a career track to sales and operations leadership. They are looking for hard-working and driven individuals to fill future leadership roles within the company. Promotions await you! Work with a great team and begin to climb the corporate ladder now!
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree required!
- Desire to work in a client-facing role
- Motivated, engaging with customers, and not afraid to work hard for what you want!
- Sales-driven with a positive attitude
- Ready to and wanting to commit to a long-term career
- Competitive base pay up to $55K with great growth potential
- Comprehensive benefits package include medical and dental
- Comprehensive in-house training provided!
- Paid vacation
- Company car when promoted to certain roles!