With many years of success in business, our client has been at the head of their industry as experts in IT and building systems integration. They specialize in installing and integrating building automation controls and equipment, SaaS building analytics, and energy services. Their direct digital control (DDC) division provides controls for a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration services. This company’s passion and focus is on applying technology to make their clients’ buildings work more efficiently and they will provide customized solutions until the job is done!
With a desire to add to their staff, our client is seeking a Sales Executive to manage and grow existing customer accounts as well as find and develop new accounts for HVAC mechanical service and DDC controls. Your responsibilities will include lead generation and client acquisition with building owners and property managers, preparing professional proposals, design development, producing estimates, meet or exceed sales quotas, and more! If you enjoy a fast-paced and fun work environment, this could be a great fit for you!
- 3+ years’ experience in HVAC service sales or DDC controls required
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical plans, specs, proposals, and contracts
- Excellent verbal, listening, and customer service skills
- Technical fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Phenomenal base salary with first year OTE up to $100K!
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- 401K with employer match
- Mileage and gas allowance