With over a decade of success under their belt, our client has been providing home care services such as physical therapy, nursing, speech language pathology, and companion care to senior citizens all over the greater Seattle area. This company was established by a team of healthcare professionals with collectively over 100 years of experience, and they pride themselves in offering individualized care plan development, ongoing training and certifications, and creating trusting relationships with their client’s loved ones and healthcare providers.
This company is currently seeking a senior-level Outside Sales Representative to be responsible for the day-to-day sales and marketing functions, as well as to continuously promote their culture of compassion, accountability, results, and phenomenal customer service. Duties will also include continuous enrichment of their new business pipeline through face-to-face meetings with prospective clients, adding new referral sources, fostering and maintaining existing client relationships, and assuring that the company’s annual revenue targets are met. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly cares for the well-being of their clients and employees. Apply today!
- 5+ years’ previous sales experience with a tie to the healthcare industry required!
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels within the company and prospective clients’ senior-level management team
- Strong communication, planning, facilitation, and organization skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent base salary, with first year OTE up to $100K!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous vacation package
- 401K program
- Travel mileage allowance