Our client is a leading innovator known throughout the construction industry for performance and durability for over 75 years. Their products are used the world over in commercial and industrial projects of all sizes and they are able to boast customers like the Bellagio Casino and Sydney Olympic Stadium. This multinational company is now seeking a Territory Sales Manager to reap the benefits of their territory.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will call on prospective clients and fully nurture that relationship. This role is very social and will allow you to really bond with clients as you will be out in the field daily meeting with new clients. When not in the field, you will enjoy the autonomy of working from home. This is a career opportunity that provides room for growth, lucrative earnings, and very generous benefits. Apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- 2 - 5 years’ sales experience required
- Previous ties to construction or mechanical engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a professional image
- Able to travel overnight on occasion
- Self-motivated, flexible team player, and must have a mechanical aptitude
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health benefits include medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match AND retirement plan
- Company car!
- Company-provided laptop, expense account, and cell phone!