For over 40 years, our client has grown their business tremendously to become a medical device giant. They manufacture a wide range of specialty devices that are used in interventional medical specialties, including radiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, urology, gynecology, and more. This company has a strong commitment to transforming lives through innovation and scientific advancement, and since their founding, have improved lives of patients all over the world.
This company is looking to add a Territory Manager focused on the Puget Sound territory. You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, developing new business opportunities, and building strong relationships with clients. There will be frequent visits with clients, observations in the operating room, and product demonstrations. Because this role involves occasional surgical “in-services,” this role is not for the faint of heart.
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- Must have 3+ years’ strong outside sales experience!
- Top 10% sales rank against peers
- Phenomenal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and passion for sales
- Must be comfortable in an operating room setting
- Strong base salary + commissions & bonus opportunities
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 3 weeks’ PTO
- Monthly car allowance
- Excellent work/life balance