Our client is a rapidly growing sales management firm, managing businesses on the Amazon Vendor Central platform. They manage their client’s marketing and page optimization for a multitude of product lines, focusing on sporting goods, apparel, and consumer goods. For their clients, they also manage their online presence, merchandising, and logistics to guarantee their client’s success and exceed their expectations.
In the Account Director role, you will be managing a team of 2 – 3 Client Success Managers. You will also be leading strategic direction for your clients’ Amazon business, and will focus on performance metrics for your accounts, including sales, marketing, inventory, and more. You will be the main point-of-contact for your clients, so this is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy engaging with clients!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 6 – 10 years’ ecommerce experience!
- Amazon Vendor Central experience a big plus!
- Open to relocation to Portland, OR
- Problem solver, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Phenomenal base salary + bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits