With over sixty years of success in business, our client is a global technology solutions provider – they provide enterprise cloud services and network infrastructure and security services to optimize the IT environments for their customers. Named in the top thirty by Fortune Global 500, this organization continues to remain on the right track! This communications leader is rapidly expanding and building additional teams. This is your opportunity to join an amazing organization!
As an Account Manager, you will focus on meeting and exceeding monthly quotas by growing revenue from an existing book of accounts throughout your territory. To ensure customers are contacted in the appropriate timeframe, you will track and manage connections made. Your duties will also include order processing and customer service. This is a great chance to serve in an important and integral role in a fun and technically savvy culture!
Qualifications of the Account Manager:
- 1+ years’ experience in sales or account management required!
- Ties to the IT a huge plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be detail-oriented and talented at building relationships
- Must have a reasonable commute to Kirkland!
Compensation for the Account Manager:
- Base salary + bonus opportunities
- Generous health benefits include medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with match!
- Fun and exciting office culture