Still Hiring despite COVID-19!
E-Commerce Account Manager - Amazon Vendor
To continue in the company's years of growth and success, they are seeking an E-commerce Account Manager to handle all aspects of the client’s day-to-day Vendor Central business. As an Amazon subject matter expert, you will assist with troubleshooting and solving Amazon-related issues for your client, as well as being their overall point-of-contact. You will oversee your client’s strategy and vendor management, as well as their e-commerce strategy.
You will start by managing a few clients with $5-20 million in sales. Daily operations will be approximately 30% client-facing, 50% project management, and 20% working with other teams. Top performers can take initiative with their accounts and propose new projects to drive clients' sales. This company is hiring for anyone in and out of state.
This position has a heavy focus on Amazon Vendor Central - experience is required!
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 3 – 7 years e-commerce/retail experience
- Proactive, organized, and an excellent problem-solver
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Get:
- Strong base salary DOE: $75,000 - $95,000
- Bonus opportunities
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Pathway to role of Director and up