Still hiring despite COVID-19!
E-Commerce Director – Tucson, AZ
This job is temporarily remote due to COVID-19. You will be required to work in-office by the end of the year.
For over 20 years, our client has enjoyed a robust business selling physical products through brick & mortar retailers and, in recent years has also grown their online sales. The majority of their online sales are through Amazon and other online retailers and they do some selling through their own websites.
As the e-commerce director, you will manage the company’s online strategy and content, while collaborating with their internal teams and external vendors to achieve the company’s goals. You will be responsible for managing new product listings, content development, online advertising, and analyzing marketing data. You will optimize the company’s performance to meet their sales targets and grow different e-commerce channels.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the e-commerce department with a defined strategy to achieve sales goals and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships with external e-commerce partners to effectively collaborate to drive growth
- Manage the digital product catalog, promotions, item set-ups, and SEO
- Audit all e-commerce sites and e-commerce partners
- Provide seasonal updates on competitors’ online presence with callouts for innovation and pioneering
- Monitor KPIs – highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variance
- Create and maintain monthly reports to show growth of marketplaces, the impact of marketing, and analytics of channels
What You Will Bring:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience – including 2+ years in B2B (Walmart, Amazon, Target, etc.)
- 3+ years of Amazon Vendor Central experience
- 1+ years’ management experience
- Skills in developing online content and product merchandising
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and other retail marketplace platforms
- SEO/SEM experience with digital retailers
- PPC campaign experience
What You Will Get:
- Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Relocation assistance
- Generous PTO and holiday pay