Our client is a rapidly growing sales management firm, managing businesses on the Amazon Vendor Central platform. They manage their client’s marketing and page optimization for a multitude of product lines, focusing on sporting goods, apparel, and consumer goods. For their clients, they also manage their online presence, merchandising, and logistics to guarantee their client’s success and exceed their expectations.
To help with their growth, this company is seeking an Ecommerce Account Manager to manage all aspects of the client’s day-to-day Vendor Central business. As an Amazon subject matter expert, you will assist with troubleshooting and solving Amazon-related issues for your client, as well as being their overall point-of-contact. You will oversee your client’s strategy and vendor management, as well as their ecommerce strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 3 – 7 years’ ecommerce experience
- Amazon Vendor Central experience a big plus!
- Open to relocation to Portland, OR
- Proactive, organized, and an excellent problem-solver
- Strong communication skills
- EXCELLENT compensation! Strong base salary DOE + bonus opportunities
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision