If you have experience as a grocery General Manager and dream about living in a small Alaska fishing town, look no further! If you currently reside in beautiful Alaska, or would like to move there, we may have just the job for you! Our client has served their community for nearly 100 years and offers a wide variety of goods and services. In their nearly 100 years of business, they have become a community staple.
Looking for a role that will allow you to wear multiple hats? If so, our client is hiring for a General Manager! In this role, the GM will oversee a thriving grocery store, hardware store, convenience store, and residential complex. This includes supervisory duties over the operations of these locations. You will manage the individual store managers to ensure business goals are being met and will report to the Board of Directors.
- 10+ years’ experience as a grocery Store Manager (or District Manager) required!
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a small, rural town
- Must have well-rounded grocery and/or hardware store management experience
- Phenomenal base salary + bonus opportunities!
- Company car and company housing
- Medical and dental health benefits
- 401K & PTO