Industrial Customer Service Representative – Redmond, WA
Our client is hiring Washington State residents ONLY.
Our client is a well-known industrial distributor of piping, valves, fittings, and other fluid control products. Used by a wide variety of clients across verticals such as biomedical, food processing, power plants, manufacturing, and construction. It is hard to find an industry without a need for their products!
You will be dedicated to taking customer orders, offering customers product advice, occasionally checking inventory items, and general customer service. This also includes entering sales quotas and communicating with vendors via phone, email, and in-person. The ideal candidate for this job is someone who loves working with mechanical objects and processes but is looking for an office position.
- 1+ years’ customer service/retail or data-entry experience required
- MUST HAVE – Good Mechanical Proficiency
- Good PC and Math Skills
- Able to make decisions quickly
- Be positive and direct
- Quickly engage and become part of company operations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible and a team player
- $20 - $25/hour
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Room to grow into various responsibilities