Still Hiring despite COVID-19!
Our client is hiring Washington State residents ONLY.
E-Commerce Amazon Operations Manager - Bellevue, WA
Our client is a top-tier Amazon seller that that sells an assortment of fascinating items. They are the parent company of multiple well-known toy distributors and looking to expand their organization. The environment they work in is fun, fast-paced, and full of unique flavor. In 2017, they were accredited to be the fastest-growing retailer in Washington State with over $33 million in revenue. They have been featured on CNN, Business Insider, NBC, CBS, The Independent, and many other media outlets. Our client values integrity, flexibility, ownership, and a work hard play hard culture.
As an e-commerce operations wizard, you will be living in a multi-faceted role that requires the ability to balance strategy and execution. You will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s operations. This includes people management and development, processes, and exceeding the expectations and promises made to our internal and external customers. This role also involves leading a dynamic team of managers to achieve operational excellence through coaching and mentoring the team. You will be the driver of employee engagement and build leadership strength within our network.
What You Will Do:
- Own and deliver the operational plans for areas such as customer service, the creative team, supply chain, warehouse operations, and inventory
- Provide and achieve strategic long-term planning that includes forecasting, peak season planning on multiple channels, and business strategy on Amazon
- Drive continuous improvement projects to optimize operations and improve productivity
- Establish objectives and metrics for product quality, employee productivity, and customer experience
- Manage all account financials including margins and targets
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share and profits
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 5+ years’ experience in e-commerce, sales, and/or channel marketing
- 3+ years of Amazon Seller and Vendor Central experience is a must-have
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience managing multiple warehouses and offshore teams is a must-have
- Track record of effectively leading an operation with at least 50 staff
- Experience developing and managing trade budgets
- Ability to operate independently but with direction
- Interpersonal savvy; the ability to work with and connect with all levels of employees across functions
- Able to motivate teams
- Project planning, tracking, and organizational skills
- Staffing lifecycle experience that includes interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
- Able to flexibly work a variety of hours as business demands, especially in Q4
What You Will Get:
- Base salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- Annual raises
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO
Please add a cover letter to the end of your resume that includes your salary expectations and how you think you would be the right fit for our client. Please attach it to your application submission.