Our client is an international and employee owned organization that has been leading their sector for over 50 years. With facilities across the U.S. and Canada, this company is indispensable to their clients. This firm is a great way to start a career in management through their extensive training program.
In this position, you will be introduced to all facets of running the business. You will gain valuable experience in inventory control and management, customer service, field sales, territory management, accounting, staffing, and operations. You will undergo their formal training preparation to take full responsibility of branch operations. This is your opportunity to get experience that will make your resume amazing and start a true career!
Qualifications for the Leadership Development role:
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- 0 – 5 years’ work experience
- Exposure to sales, operations, inventory control or distribution a plus!
- Energetic, motivated and competitive with a strong moral base
Compensation for the Leadership Development role:
- Excellent compensation plan with first year income up to $62K!
- 401K plan and stock options at milestones
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision
- Room for advancement and intensive career development!