Still hiring despite COVID-19!
Our client is one of the nation’s largest electrical supply distribution networks. They distribute almost every piece of equipment that keeps your lights on, energy flowing, and lifestyle comfortable. Clients for this company include Starbucks and Amazon for all of their new construction products.
As a Manager Trainee, you will receive guidance and training from an experienced Manager to learn all aspects of credit and financial management in the electrical wholesale market. You will be progressing through the phases of a formal, structured management program to become a leader for our client. This formal training program is designed to prepare you to become a profit center manager within 24 months and eventually manage your own location.
- Degree in business or related field of study
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Track record of success in past leadership roles
- Outgoing and excited about professional growth opportunities
- Must be open to relocation to any of the Company’s 32 locations
- Competitive base salary: $38,000 - $40,000
- 1st year earning potential at $53,000
- 5th year earning potential at $100,000
- Performance based bonus plan
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Tuition coverage for M.B.A.