Our client is a thriving HVAC installation and service company, servicing the Greater Seattle area for over 30 years. In addition to HVAC, they also provide plumbing and water heater services. They pride themselves on enhancing the comfort and health of their customers, as well as making their homes safer, all while keeping costs low. This company has seen rapid growth in recent years, even doubling their sales within the last 3 years. As part of their growth, they are currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to monitor and coordinate all marketing efforts.
- Monitor the leads coming in from advertisements and from manufacturers
- Examine booking rate, closing rate, ROI, and marketing vendor performance
- Analyze all marketing vendor efforts for effectiveness and suggest daily changes
- Manage vendor data
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in marketing analytics required!
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing)!
- Proficient in statistics and Excel skills
- SEO/Marketing knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong base salary
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision