This employer is ONLY hiring current Washington state residents
Our client is a HVAC installation and service company, servicing the Greater Seattle area for over 30 years. In addition to HVAC, they also provide plumbing and water heater services. This role will require one who can monitor the leads coming in from advertisements and from manufacturers. Examine booking rate, closing rate, ROI, and marketing vendor performance. Analyze all marketing vendor efforts for effectiveness, suggest daily changes, and manage vendor data.
· 2 – 5 years’ experience in marketing analytics required
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing)
· Proficient in statistics and Excel skills
· SEO/Marketing knowledge
· Strong analytical skills
· Excel skills must include being able to execute pivot tables, run formulas, charts, V-tables, and data cleaning
· This employer conducts pre-employment and random drug tests because most employees drive a company car. Marijuana is a disqualifier.
· Strong base salary: $56,000 to $80,000 /year
· Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
· Company car
· Pathway to Marketing Director