Still hiring despite COVID-19
Marketing Coordinator - Redmond, WA
From their office in Redmond, WA, our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology solutions. Their focus is on providing high-speed and high-capacity IP networking services in Asia, Europe, and North and South America. With their end-to-end information and communications technology (ICT) services, they provide safe and secure solutions for their clients' enterprise. They have been named Best North American Wholesale Carrier at the Global Carrier Awards 2018 for the 5th year in a row.
As a marketing coordinator you will work with the marketing team for the global IP division. 60% of the job is based on coordinating and planning for global events, tradeshows and conferences. You will manage and coordinate with 3rd party marketing vendors on brochures, promotional products, the company website, press releases, digital ads, and more. This roles will allow you to learn all aspects of marketing for the global IP division and coordinate with all departments of the company. This role is not a creative one but you will manage and coordinate creative work done by 3rd party vendors.
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years’ marketing, marketing coordinator, or event coordination experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications strongly preferred
- Strong abilities in communication, explaining information, and providing feedback
- Understanding of marketing budgets and event planning/coordination
- Familiar with graphic design and copy writing
- Salesforce and Google Analytics experience preferred
- Project management skills preferred
What You Will Get:
- Competitive base salary: $55,000 - $65,000
- 1st year expected salary $60,000 - $70,000
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision