Still Hiring despite COVID-19!
Our client is hiring Washington State residents ONLY.
Marketing Manager - Bellevue, WA
Our client is a family-owned business that has grown private-label brands since 2012. They are the parent company of multiple well-known toy distributors and a top-tier Amazon seller that is looking to add outdoor products and other vertices into their organization. In 2017, they were accredited to be the fastest-growing retailer in Washington State with over $33 million in revenue. They have been featured on CNN, Huffpost, Business Insider, NBC, Buzzfeed, CBS, Mashable, The Independent, and The Chicago Tribune. This client is looking to hire an energetic and talented Marketing Manager to reach our marketing goals for 2020.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be a collaborator, goal-setter, and adaptor. This will be performed by managing marketing efforts across many of the organization’s brands; including multiple teams and some hands-on work yourself. You will work mostly in Amazon (including AMZ and DSP), Google Adwords, Facebook, SEO, and other advertisement platforms. Manage efforts of U.S. and offshore teams. Experience with Amazon Seller Central is critical to success in this position; with adding Amazon Vendor Central soon. The ability to deliver insights and action plans for improvement that supports e-commerce initiatives is a must. Eventually, you will help increase other channels from 0% of revenue to at least 25%.
What You Will Do:
- Manage marketing efforts across multiple brands and teams within the organization
- Work within Amazon’s AMZ, DSP, and Amazon Seller Central platforms
- Manage marketing efforts of U.S. and offshore teams
- Create and coordinate all product launches
- Conduct competitive analyses to see what competitors are doing and how the organization can improve
- Manage and direct third-party agencies to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing spending
- Ensure proper management of promotional budgets
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of digital marketing for an e-commerce retailer
- 3+ years of Amazon Seller Central experience
- SEO/SEM and digital marketing experience with e-commerce retailers
- PPC campaign experience required
- Amazon Vendor Central experience is a plus
- AMS, DPS, Google Adwords experience preferred
- Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. marketing experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including formulas and functions like V-lookups
What You Will Get:
- Base salary: $70,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO
- Promotion pathway to greater roles