Our client is a marketing group based on building long-term client relationships in the corporate merchandise and promotional products industry. They are an affiliate company of multiple well-known toy distributors and a top-tier Amazon seller that is looking to add outdoor products and other verticles into their organization. In 2017, they were accredited to be the fastest-growing retailer in Washington State with over $33 million in revenue. They have done this through providing domestic and international product sourcing that allows clients to effectively promote themselves in a variety of settings including corporate wearables, trade shows, incentive programs, and company store operations. They have been featured on CNN, Huffpost, Business Insider, NBC, Buzzfeed, CBS, Mashable, The Independent, and The Chicago Tribune.
As a PPC Specialist, you will strategize, create, and launch million-dollar Amazon advertising campaigns across multiple Amazon platforms. Responsible for monitoring Amazon advertising KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly. Analyze keyword research using third party Amazon tools and Amazon platform reporting. Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms, account managers, and vendors. Oversee and manage a small team of offshore resources. Commonly used programs include: WhatsApp, Skype, Microsoft Word and Excel, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, Google Hangouts, Calendar, and Drive, Seller Tools, Helium10, Scope, Asana, and others.
Responsibilities of the PPC Specialist:
- 50% of time will be spent supporting the affiliate company
- 50% of time will be spent on third party clients
- Create, launch, and maintain Amazon Advertising PPC campaigns on Amazon Seller Central, AMS, and DSP
- Run PPC campaigns on Facebook, Google, Bing, etc.
- Analyze ad campaigns and their ROI
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel
- Coordinate efforts of the offshore team and create clear training materials for them
Requirements of the PPC Specialist:
- 2+ years experience with Amazon Ad campaigns in Seller Central and AMS
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including V-lookups, pivot tables, macros, filters, formulas, etc.
- Google Adwords and SEO experience is a plus
- Experience with managing an advertisement spend of $1 million+ annually
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Amazon DSP advertising experience a plus
- Marketing or Digital Media degree preferred
Compensation for the PPC Specialist:
- Base salary: $55,000 - $70,000
- Annual raises
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO