Still hiring despite COVID-19!
OUR CLIENT IS HIRING WASHINGTON STATE RESIDENTS ONLY.
Office Manager - Bellevue, WA
Managing an office isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But we’re looking for an office manager who’s ready to boil the water, sweeten the pot, and keep our office running smoothly. We are an enthusiastic and growing start-up that provides shared workspaces and flexible office environments.
Our client is a startup providing a co-working office space and specializes in providing adaptable, alternative office space for technology companies. Unlike their competitors, who offer a shared workspace, they provide clients with their own private, company specific offices. This includes a reception area, conference rooms, kitchen, office culture, etc. Their innovative workspaces also provide their clients with a virtual community platform that connects offices located around the globe.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the office
- Bookkeeping - QuickBooks
- Use Excel - for data entry/tracking of metrics
- Manage incoming client communications
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Execute problem solving skills and creativity
- Be tech savvy – exercise your ability to use or learn new technologies quickly
- Managing the leadership teams’ schedule
- Work in an exciting and rapidly growing company
What You Will Bring:
- 4+ years’ experience in administrative, office management, or executive assistant work
- Bookkeeping experience
- Excel experience
- Bachelors degree
- High degree of organizational skills
- Excellent discernment and common sense
- Reliable and able to work independently
- Upbeat, friendly attitude
- Business savvy
What You Will Get:
- Base salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- Healthcare coverage
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities for promotions as the company grows
Apply today. We can’t wait to sit down and have a cup of tea with you.