Still hiring despite COVID-19
Our client is an independent packaging manufacturer, being well known for their wide range of solutions and custom package designs. They produce a wide variety of packaging products, from aesthetically oriented graphic displays to heavy-duty industrial protection. With some of the highest quality flexographic printers in the industry, they can execute all aspects of an organization's printing desires.
This position includes being thoroughly trained on product and services capabilities so that you can build deep long-term relationships with prospects and lead them through the sales cycle. You will work with many different types of industries and become the project manager for your accounts.
What You Will Bring:
- 3 – 7 years’ B2B consultative sales experience required
- Track record of new client acquisition, meeting numbers and working independently
- Territory management knowledge
- Hunter sales mentality
- Experience selling to complex buyers with multiple decision makers
- Formal sales training a plus
What You Will Get:
- Base salary: $60,000 - $90,000, 1st year expected range: $100,000+
- Commissions potential
- Healthcare coverage including medical and dental
- Company car