Our client is a leading plastic films manufacturer with a long history of success in their industry. They are well-known for the wide range of industries they serve, including automotive, graphics, medical, and more. They are a market leader known for their custom formulations and compounding and have built a strong reputation for best quality products and providing phenomenal customer service.
This company is currently seeking a Plant Services Manager to manage and coordinate all plant activities. The duties will include directing projects and personnel engaged in the maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment, as well as ensuring environmental and plant safety. You will also oversee the maintenance of the buildings, grounds, and utility systems. This is an excellent role at a distinguished company and if you enjoy wearing multiple hats, apply today!
- 10 – 25 years’ experience in Plant Services Management in a true manufacturing plant required!
- Must have previous supervisory experience!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Electrical or machining backgrounds are a bonus
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Familiarity with OSHA, WA DOS, and environmental regulations
- Excellent base salary + bonus opportunities
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision