Propane Sales Representative – Seattle, WA
Our client is hiring Washington State applicants ONLY.
Our client is a leading supplier of propane and petroleum products who provides exceptional customer service and innovative solutions. To continue expanding their business, they need a salesperson with experience selling propane in a B2B setting.
As a Propane Sales Representative, you will be given a book of current customers and you will be earning commission from day one. Your focus will be closing new business and growing existing accounts while utilizing your knowledge of safety and compliance regulations. In addition to receiving a book of customers, there will be a junior representative assisting you by making cold calls and setting appointments for you.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years of propane sales experience
- Thorough understanding of propane and fuel products
- SalesForce experience
- Proven sales success
- Close new business for commercial, industrial, and residential users
- Stay up to date with current safety and compliance regulations for propane storage and use
- Manage large accounts and communicate with clients to provide services and up-sell products
- Visit locations to ensure safety compliance regarding tanks and propane usage
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary: $60,000 - $75,000
- Monthly commissions of $2,500 - $5,000
- 1st year OTE: $100,000 - $130,000
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Company matched 401K
- Company car, phone, and laptop