Receptionist – Everett, WA
Our client is hiring Washington state applicants ONLY.
Our client is one of the nation’s largest title companies. With hundreds of offices across the country, they are a market leader. Their company offers one of the best career paths in the industry and an excellent work environment.
We’re looking for someone that is motivated, with a great attitude, and a passion to be a part of a dynamic and successful office. As a receptionist, you will be functionally supporting the whole office. You will provide support in tasks such as project coordination, scheduling, and document filing. Positive leadership, a reputable and proven service, as well as room for career development make this a highly desirable position.
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative, office management, or executive assistant work
- Microsoft Office experience
- A high degree of organizational skills
- Excellent discernment and common sense
- Reliable and able to work independently
- Upbeat, friendly attitude
- Business savvy
- Manage the office
- Use Excel - for data entry/tracking of metrics
- Manage incoming client communications
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Execute problem-solving skills and creativity
- Be tech-savvy – exercise your ability to use or learn new technologies quickly
Compensation & Benefits:
- Wage: $18 - $20/hour
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO
- Life and Disability insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Opportunities for promotions as the company grows