Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of large-format coated fabrics and mesh materials. They are a global leader and their products are used for a wide variety of projects including large commercial buildings and stadiums, tents, boats and pools, large billboards and signage, and erosion control. They focus on providing durable materials that stand the test of time.
This company is currently seeking a Regional Sales Rep to manage their clients in the Western United States region. This role is 50/50 Account Management and New Sales Development. As manager of the Western US Region (WA, CA, OR, ID, & UT), you will visit long standing clients across your territory to meet their needs and grow sales. You will also attend tradeshows, do some prospecting and develop new clients. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial role and have a strong background in sales, apply today!
- 3+ years’ sales experience in the industry OR 3 - 6+ years' successful territory sales experience in a consultative-based sales role in a manufacturing or industrial-focused sales environment
- Experience selling to architectural buyers or print distributors strongly preferred
- Ability to travel
- Phenomenal business and relationship-building skills
- Outgoing, with professional communication skills
- Strong base salary + commissions!
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO
- Commute allowance and expenses
- Work from home