Director of Sales – Kent, WA
Our client is hiring Washington State applicants ONLY.
Our client is a national manufacturer and distributor of unique hospital equipment. They recently received FDA approval for their new systems that is the only product like it on the market and is in great demand by hospitals and medical clinics. At this point in the company’s growth, they need a high-energy Sales Director to manage their sales team and drive their sales strategy.
As a Sales Director, you will train and manage the sales team, developing the company’s sales methodology. You will manage prospecting efforts and the high volume of inbound leads from hospitals and health clinics that are expressing high levels of interest as knowledge of their groundbreaking products spreads through the industry. You will manage a growing sales and marketing team that currently is 5 to 6 employees and growing.
- 5+ years B2B sales as a top performer on your team
- Medical sales experience is a plus
- Hunter mentality, high-energy, and leadership potential
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
- Ability to write advertisements and collaborate with other teams
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats, being a self-starter, and taking ownership
- Manage a sales and customer service team
- Cold calling and receiving warm leads
- Develop a sales strategy and lead it
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance sales methodology
- Negotiate terms of sales with clients and guide clients through the sales cycle
- Visit facilities to gain a deeper understanding of client needs and anticipate them
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary: $80,000 - $120,000
- 1st year OTE: $120,000 - $180,000
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO
- Matching 401K
- Stock options