For over 30 years, our client has been manufacturing industrial products for commercial and military applications. Their mission is to develop the most rugged products with functionality in any condition. With a commitment to design, engineering and testing, this organization continues to grow.
Our client is looking to add a Sales & Contract Specialist to their team. In this role, you will be supporting the VP of the company and supporting sales and contract efforts. Your duties will include focusing on government contracting systems for new solicitations, requesting quotes, and identifying new sales and business opportunities. You will also be attending tradeshows and following up on tradeshow leads and website inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0 – 5 years’ admin or sales experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- $20 - $22/hour DOE
- Health benefits including medical and dental
- Office perks: free parking, full kitchen, on-site fitness center