This employer is ONLY hiring for current Washington state residents
Currently seeking a Service Manager for a great opportunity in the Olympia, WA area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of HVAC experience and preferably have management experience.
Responsibilities of the Service Manager-HVAC
- Manage a team of 14 techs in the greater Seattle area.
- Oversee your technicians, offering expert coaching in troubleshooting and ensuring projects are completed on schedule.
- Assist the sales team in presenting solutions to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with the Safety Director and HR and oversee two additional direct reports; a service coordinator and dispatcher.
Requirements of the Service Manager-HVAC
- 5+ years of HVAC experience required
- OSHA trained required
- Management experience a huge plus, but not required
- Experience in hiring, training, P& L, and financial experience a plus
- Professional image and communication skills
- Comfortable with heights
Compensation and Benefits for the Service Manager-HVAC
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
- 1st year on-target earnings up to $130K
- 401K plan with employer match
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 100% paid – includes medical, dental, and vision
- Car allowance with a company car, phone, and laptop!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year