Experience managing HVAC workers is required.
Our client is a commercial HVAC installation and service company. For over 90 years, they have offered integrated solutions for their clients, beginning with installation and continuing after with ongoing maintenance. Their clients include office towers, hospitals, airports, shopping centers, educational institutions, and manufacturing facilities. Their company has won several awards for business excellence.
The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years of HVAC experience and management experience. You will be managing 14 unionized HVAC workers servicing new and existing accounts. Most of these accounts are for commercial buildings. You will also oversee two additional direct reports and work closely with the Safety Director and Human Resources.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Service Manager:
- Manage a team of 14 HVAC techs in the greater Seattle area.
- Oversee technicians, offering expert coaching in troubleshooting and ensuring projects are completed on schedule.
- Assist the sales team in presenting solutions to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with the Safety Director and HR and oversee two additional direct reports; a service coordinator and dispatcher.
Requirements of the HVAC Service Manager:
- 5+ years of HVAC experience required
- OSHA trained required
- Management experience required
- Experience in hiring, training, P& L, and financial experience a plus
- Professional image and communication skills
- Comfortable with heights
Compensation for the HVAC Service Manager:
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
- 1st year on-target earnings up to $130K
- 401K plan with employer match
- Comprehensive health benefits package, 100% paid – includes medical, dental, and vision
- Car allowance with a company car, phone, and laptop